When it comes to experiencing the Napa Valley lifestyle, one of the top things that comes to mind is the Oxbow Public Market. Situated in the Oxbow District of Napa and overlooking the Napa River, Oxbow Public Market spans 40,000 square feet and features 22 different merchants. It really is the community gathering place for great food and wine.
What we love about the Oxbow Public Market is the diversity of what you can find there. From meats and cheeses, to organic produce and wine, to fresh baked goods and olive oil, you’re sure to find something for everyone. Realize, though, that Oxbow Public Market is so much more than just a farmer’s market. World class chefs are there to prepare a variety of cuisines, including fresh seafood, Mexican, Italian, and just about anything else you’re craving.
One of our favorite things to do is enjoy some local wine as we sit on the scenic outdoor deck and take in the views of the Napa River. When our friends and family come to town and want to experience the Napa Valley lifestyle, this is the first place we take them.
Here are a few our best tips for visiting Oxbow Public Market:
- Walk around the entire market before you’re hungry. Get a feel for everything there is before committing.
- Bring a cooler. Chances are you’re going to find a lot of great food that you’ll want to bring home.
- Check out the various Happy Hour specials. Oxbow Public Market is open 7 days a week. Each vendor has their own Happy Hour days, times, and specials.
- Plan your visit. If you hate crowds, try to visit on a weekday. Weekends are, of course, particularly busy.
- Bring friends. Oxbow Public Market is the ideal place to bring family and friends. Everyone is sure to find something they’ll love.
Oxbow Public Market is located at 610 and 644 First Street in Napa, adjacent to the Oxbow Preserve and Oxbow Commons. If you want to live like the locals and experience the Napa Valley lifestyle, Oxbow Public Market is a must-visit place for your next Napa Valley vacation.
If you’ve been dreaming of living the Napa Valley lifestyle, now is the perfect time to make your move. Remember, you can find many great real estate tips and Napa Valley information on our Facebook page. If you’re thinking about buying or selling your home, we can help! Contact us today!